Lauren Wurster, DPM, AACFAS
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
Dr. Wurster’s goal as a foot and ankle specialist is to provide excellent and ethical care to all of her patients. Through an evidence-based medicine and caring approach, she looks forward to helping you accomplish your activity goals through a surgical or non-surgical treatment plan that best meets your individual needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology – University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Des Moines University
- Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at St. Mary’s Medical Center- San Francisco
- Chief Resident, St. Mary’s Medical Center- San Francisco
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy certification
- International Foot & Ankle Foundation, Ankle Arthroscopy certification
- Orthofix External Fixation course
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis, Advanced Course of Internal Fixation certification
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis, Comprehensive Course of Internal Fixation certification
Comprehensive training in conservative and surgical intervention for foot and ankle fractures, Achilles tendon ruptures, bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, pediatric and adult flat foot, diabetic limb salvage, Charcot neuroarthropathy, foot and ankle arthritis, sports medicine injuries, biomechanical abnormalities, and pediatric foot care.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner University Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital
- Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
Board Qualified in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Attending sporting events
- Spending time with family and friends