Chase Corley, DPM, AACFAS
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
As a native Arizonan Dr. Corley enjoys serving the same community in which he was raised. He strives to lay a foundation of mutual trust and respect with patients to work through their podiatric needs together. Dr. Corley believes in exhausting all conservative measures before surgery, and when surgical intervention is necessary he is well training in minimally invasive techniques such as foot and ankle arthroscopy. Dr. Corley believes that there is no greater calling in life than to be a physician, and it is one that he takes to heart and honors.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology: Arizona State University
- Masters of Arts – Biomedical / Health Ethics: Arizona State University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Midwestern University
3-year Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency program at the Franciscan Alliance St. Margaret / Midwestern University Residency program specializing in foot and ankle trauma, external fixation, joint replacement, sports medicine, diabetic limb salvage and wound care.
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health: Hammond and Dyer, IN
- Franciscan Healthcare Munster and Same Day Surgical Center: Munster, IN
- Franciscan St. Anthony’s Health and Franciscan Point Surgical Center: Crown Point, IN
- Franciscan St. James Health: Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, IL
- McCauley Clinic: Hammond, IN
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Arizona General Hospital
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Board qualified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Spending time with his wife and 3 young children
- Wakeboarding / Wakesurfing
- Spending time in the Northern AZ White Mountains and Rim country
- Attending as many ASU football games as possible
- English (Native)
- Spanish (Fluent)
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.