Craig Foster, DPM
Dr. Foster strives to provide his patients with comprehensive and proactive podiatric care. He is dedicated to providing you and your family with quality podiatric care by assuring that each patient receives individual, personal attention. His goal is to build long-term patient-provider relationships built on mutual respect and trust. He believes in the prevention of disease and pathology through the promotion of a healthy lifestyle, early intervention, and close monitoring. He accomplishes this standard through close collaboration between staff, patients, and their families and a warm compassionate bedside manner.
- Bachelor of Science- Psychology: University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; Cleveland V.A. Medical Center
Diverse training in foot and ankle surgery, diabetic limb salvage, arthroscopy, elective forefoot and rear foot reconstructive surgery, emergent foot, and ankle trauma, wound care, prophylactic clinical foot care.
- Integrative Medicine
- Family time with wife and son
- Spending tie in Tushar Mountain Range
- Go Browns!!
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.