Jared Leber, DPM
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
Dr. Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA Health System-Albuquerque, NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento, CA
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Board qualified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Spending time with his wife and 2 young children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (Fluent)