Ajay Mhatre, MD
Learn more about Ajay and the feedback from her patients on HealthGrades™!
Dr. Mhatre’s focus is on educating and respectfully treating his patients that have peripheral vascular conditions, including artery disease and venous insufficiency. With a goal of preventing these conditions from getting worse, he offers conservative treatment options as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures that reduce the risk of further health complications for his patients.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Florida
- Doctor of Medicine: Florida State University College of Medicine
- University of Florida – Internal Medicine Residency, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- University of Arkansas – Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Banner University Medical Center
- Honor Health Osborn
- American Board of Vascular Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- College football
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.