Steven O’Bryant, DPM, AACFAS
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
Dr. O’Bryant is passionate about getting his patients back on their feet. Whether you suffer from simple aches and pains, or more serious injuries, he wants to help you find the road back to physical activity. He prides himself on using the latest techniques and research to treat your problem conservatively, or surgically when necessary. He enjoys serving the community throughout Phoenix and the East Valley
- Bachelor of Science: Biology; Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Des Moines University
Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center – Hartford, CT.
Training in all areas of forefoot and rearfoot reconstructive surgery including bunions, Adult and Pediatric flatfoot, arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and Charcot reconstruction.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Arizona General Hospital
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
Board qualified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Going to my daughters’ athletic events and dance recitals
- Enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Arizona
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.