Melissa Hong, DPM
Dr. Hong has been practicing podiatric medicine for 29 years. She offers conservative treatments and educates patients about keeping their feet healthy. Dr. Hong’s goal is to listen to patients and treat them with empathy.
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology: University of Washington
Master of Sciences in Medical Education: California College of Podiatric Medicine
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: California College of Podiatric Medicine
Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency Training at California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, California
Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Treat all foot and ankle conditions conservatively, such as nail care, tendinitis, sports injuries, skin problems, and heel pain.
Call Us for an Appointment
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)