Aldin Sabic, DPM
Dr. Sabic believes in the patient comes first approach to medicine. Compassion, communication, and respect are paramount to successful treatments. He is focused on treating each individual patient through evidence-based medicine with utmost care for smooth return to activities through conservative and surgical intervention as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition – Arizona State University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Midwestern University, Glendale AZ
Three-year surgical residency in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at Carl T. Hayden Veterans’ Administration Medical Center, Phoenix AZ (Chief Resident)
Conservative and surgical interventions for foot and ankle trauma, bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, arthroscopic techniques, sports medicine, custom orthotics/bracing, infection, wound care, diabetic foot care, limb salvage and reconstructive surgery.
- Spending time with family
- Volunteering at sports events
- Watching movies
- Attending Suns Games
- Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (Native)
Call Us for an Appointment
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)