Aldin Sabic, DPM
Dr. Sabic believes in the patient comes first approach to medicine. Compassion, communication, and respect are paramount to successful treatments. He is focused on treating each individual patient through evidence-based medicine with utmost care for smooth return to activities through conservative and surgical intervention as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition – Arizona State University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Midwestern University, Glendale AZ
Three-year surgical residency in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at Carl T. Hayden Veterans’ Administration Medical Center, Phoenix AZ (Chief Resident)
Conservative and surgical interventions for foot and ankle trauma, bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, arthroscopic techniques, sports medicine, custom orthotics/bracing, infection, wound care, diabetic foot care, limb salvage and reconstructive surgery.
- Spending time with family
- Volunteering at sports events
- Watching movies
- Attending Suns Games
- Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (Native)
Call Us for an Appointment
P: (480) 917-2300
F: (480) 917-5400