Daphne Davis, DPM
Dr. Davis is a compassionate podiatrist, who is dedicated to administering quality, individualized medical care. She believes in providing her patients with thorough explanations of their medical conditions, and empowering them to make informed decisions about their treatment plans.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Stern College, Yeshiva University, New York
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Four-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
- Served as Chief Resident
All aspects of podiatry, including wound care, limb salvage, trauma, and treatment of conditions in all ages, ranging from pediatrics through geriatrics.
- Spending time with her husband and two children
- Hiking and outdoor activities
Call Us for an Appointment
P: (480) 917-2300
F: (480) 917-5400