Daphne Davis, DPM
Dr. Davis is a compassionate podiatrist, who is dedicated to administering quality, individualized medical care. She believes in providing her patients with thorough explanations of their medical conditions, and empowering them to make informed decisions about their treatment plans.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Stern College, Yeshiva University, New York
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Four-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
- Served as Chief Resident
All aspects of podiatry, including wound care, limb salvage, trauma, and treatment of conditions in all ages, ranging from pediatrics through geriatrics.
- Spending time with her husband and two children
- Hiking and outdoor activities
Call Us for an Appointment
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)