Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device. This information includes, but is not limited to, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Collection.”
We collect Device Collection using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you utilize a form or attempt to utilize a form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, website URL, email address, company name, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Form Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Form Information that we collect generally to contact people who willingly reached out through the Site. Additionally, we use this Form Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide your information with 3rd parties
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy services, stores, or assets. In such transactions, visitor information is usually one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona is acquired, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Credit card information will never be disclosed by Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona and follow the conditions of use established by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and PayPal.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you fill out a web form through the Site, we may maintain your Form Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below or our contact form:
Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona
325 E Baseline RdPhoenix AZ 85042United States
Acceptance of These Terms
Terms of Service, Notice and Revisions
We send newsletters to you and may sell your email address to 3rd parties. You may choose to opt-out of the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each newsletter or by contacting us directly. By default, all contact from our website is entered into our customer relationship management system and newsletter distribution list. If you would prefer not to be added to our email distribution list, please specify this in the body of the email or contact form submission to us.
Copyright and Trademarks
The content included on this site – including all text, images, videos and other media, as well as the design and styling of all content – are exclusively owned by Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona. or by third parties who have given their permission for use by Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona. Copyright by Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona or such third parties of all such content is explicit by its appearance on the Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona’s site.
Visitors to this website are granted permission to access this material, to download and copy such material onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media and to make printed copies of any such downloaded material, provided that such activities and copies are for non-commercial use only.
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)