Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona is happy to serve first-time patients at any of our offices. The information below will help speed your registration experience and get the most out of the important part: treating your foot and ankle problems.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Would you prefer to schedule your appointment online? Please click the button below to access our quick and easy scheduling service. If you would rather schedule an appointment with a member of our office staff over the phone, you are more than welcome to call us at (480) 917-2300 instead.
New Patient Forms
All first-time patients are asked to fill out a registration form before their examination. You may save time in the waiting room by printing out the form and filling it out at home. Simply bring the completed form with you and we will be happy to accept it.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Our practice accepts most forms of insurance. Find a full list of accepted insurance plans by clicking the button below.
Apply for CareCredit
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
In addition to bringing your New Patient Form with you to an appointment (if you prefer to fill it out at home beforehand), we also ask that you bring the following information:
- Your insurance card, if applicable.
- A form of official photo ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
Additionally, depending on the nature of your problem, the doctor may want to know or see the following. Considering these items beforehand can help provide us with important information:
- About when did you notice the problem begin?
- If you are experiencing pain, does it feel most intense at certain times of day and/or after certain activities?
- What types of physical activity do you engage in?
- Does your job require long periods of time standing or being on your feet?
- Does your family have any known history of problems such as flat feet, bunions, or any other consistently appearing condition?
- If you have a well-worn pair of shoes, we may ask you to bring them in so we can examine the wear patterns.
We look forward to seeing you! In the meantime, use our website to learn more about foot and ankle problems you may be having, or to learn more about our expert doctors.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.