Spencer Niemann, DPM, FACFAS
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
As owner and medical director of Foot and Ankle Clinics of Arizona, I’m proud to say:
We serve our community and needs of our patients by providing exceptional foot care and optimal results—and you can expect to receive the highest level of care at all our convenient locations.
Our practice goals at Foot and Ankle Clinics of Arizona are to help you understand your feet, provide accurate diagnoses, and then treat your ailments in a comprehensive manner. My personal goal is to offer you A-to-Z podiatric care and help you make the best long-term decisions for your feet and ankles.
- Bachelor of Science – Zoology: University of Oklahoma
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; Southern Arizona, VA Medical Center.
Training in all areas of forefoot and rearfoot reconstructive surgery, including: bunions, adult and pediatric flatfoot, arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and Charcot reconstruction .
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Arizona General Hospital
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
Board Certified in both Foot Surgery, and Rearfoot and Reconstructive Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Spending time with my 5 boys and wife.
- Orange Theory Fitness.
- Cheering for Oklahoma Sooners.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.