Lara Whitford, DPM, AACFAS
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
Dr. Whitford is driven to provide her patients with the best quality care based on their medical and surgical needs. She is dedicated to providing a comprehensive treatment and preventive care plan with her patients to manage and improve their medical conditions.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology: Ithaca College, NY
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Midwestern University, Arizona
Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
Wound care as well as training in all areas of forefoot and rearfoot reconstructive surgery including bunions & diabetic limb salvage.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Casa Grande, Arizona General Hospital
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Board qualified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Spending time with her family.
- Enjoys a healthy outdoor lifestyle!
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.