Raul Aviles, DPM
Dr. Aviles embraces a compassionate and patient-centered approach when it comes to injuries or conditions affecting the foot and ankle. He places great importance on understanding how these issues impact a patient’s ability to carry out their job, activities, or sports of interest. By actively involving patients in the decision-making process, Dr. Aviles ensures that treatment plans are well-suited to their specific needs and preferences. With a deep commitment to personalized care, he aims to empower patients in their healthcare journey.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Three year surgical training in Foot and Ankle reconstructive surgery at SSM DePaul Hospital in St. Louis, MO
- One year surgical fellowship advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, complex trauma, and ankle replacement at the American Foundation of Lower Extremity Surgery and Research in Alamogordo, NM.
All aspects of podiatric care, with emphasis in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, including limb salvage, Charcot reconstruction, and ankle replacement. With a focus on both preventive and corrective measures, Dr. Aviles provides patients with a comprehensive approach to address their podiatric needs regardless of age.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Arizona sports teams