Julia Doi, DPM
Dr. Doi believes in managing patients conservatively and surgically in a comprehensive manner that addresses the patient’s individualized needs and goals.
- Cognitive Psychology – University of California, Irvine
- Premedical Post Baccalaureate – California State University
- Podiatry – Temple University
- Residency – Forefoot and Rearfoot – Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
- Mini fellowship – Bako Dermatopathology
- Fellowship – Minimally invasive procedures and rearfoot reconstruction – Coachella Valley Foot and Ankle Institute
Diabetic limb salvage, forefoot reconstruction, sports medicine, advanced wound care, dermatology and biomechanics.
- Spending time with friends and family
- Exploring restaurants
- Visiting animal sanctuaries