Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona is dedicated to providing patients the best and most effective treatment options for their podiatric problems. We develop high quality, personalized treatment programs that address both an individual’s foot and ankle needs as well as their personal lifestyle and goals.
The doctors of Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona specialize in:
- Conservative and non-surgical treatments, preferred whenever possible.
- Surgical procedures, expertly performed whenever necessary.
We welcome challenging cases, and can perform procedures many other practices are not trained in, including total ankle replacement for end-stage arthritis.
We also aim to bring patients with pressing needs in as soon as possible—either same- or next-day—whenever we can. We do not wish to make you wait longer than you must.
Our Presence in Arizona
Call Us for an Appointment
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)