Dr. Chen’s approach to medicine is centered on education and honesty. He believes that being well-informed is paramount to patient satisfaction. Dr. Chen thoroughly addresses his patients’ questions and concerns with an emphasis on conservative care prior to surgical intervention.
- Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology and Genetics – University of British Columbia
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Three-year surgical residency in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at Henry Ford Health System, Wyandotte MI (Chief Resident)
Bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, heel spurs, neuromas, sports medicine, flat foot, high arch, custom orthotics and bracing, arthritic pain, vascular disease, infection, wound care, ingrown and fungal nail care, diabetic foot care, fracture and soft tissue trauma, limb salvage and reconstructive surgery.
- Honor Health – Shea
- Board Qualified in both Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Taekwondo and kendo
Call Us for an Appointment
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)