Angela Zhang, DPM
Dr. Zhang believes in treating her patients with both compassion and respect. She is dedicated to creating pragmatic and individualized treatment plans for patients and helping patients return quickly to pain-free activities through both conservative and surgical interventions.
- Dual Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology with Business minor – Pennsylvania State University – University Park
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Temple University
- Three-year surgical residency in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Chester, Pennsylvania
- Pediatric orthopedic training at the Ruben Institute for Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland
Diabetic care, limb salvage, sports medicine, chronic arthritic conditions, bunions and hammertoes, heel pain, pediatric deformities, traumatic injuries, and advanced foot and ankle reconstruction.
Board Qualified in both Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Spending time with her family
- Watching foreign films
- Volunteering at sports events or health fairs
- Eating tacos and sushi