How to Regain Comfort and Stability from Ankle Pain
There is always some concern whenever ankle pain is in the picture. Whether it came from a sudden injury or has been something more persistent and progressive over time, it can be a real threat to your comfort and stability. Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona has everything you need in our FREE guide on ankle stability! We provide further insight into the causes of different types of ankle pain and why having a podiatrist as part of your recovery is highly recommended. Learn more about:
- Causes of acute ankle pain
- Causes of chronic ankle pain
- How to treat your condition
Request your free digital copy by filling out our form below!
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)