Begin Achieving Your Running Goals!
Are you interested in learning how to go from an average-joe to a dedicated runner? Have you always wanted to meet your running goals but have never known HOW to take that first step? Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona has everything you need in our FREE guide on how to begin to achieve your running goals! Everything from recovery, shoes, and first steps can be found in this informative guide. Learn more about:
- How to pick out the right pair of shoes for your needs.
- The specifics of beginning and keeping with a training plan.
- The right fuel and nutrition needed to begin a successful training program.
- Keeping your feet healthy as you put the miles on!
Request your free digital copy by filling out our form below!
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)