Diabetic Foot Care: What It Means & Why It Matters
If you have been recently diagnosed with diabetes, there’s no doubt that you’ve been given a ton of new information to learn and understand. It may feel a bit overwhelming at first to stay on top of it all, but every piece is important. Foot & Ankle Clinics of Arizona has everything you need in our FREE guide on diabetic foot care! We provide further insight into the ways diabetes can threaten your foot health, what you can do to help counter those negative effects, and why having a podiatrist as part of your diabetes management team is highly recommended. Learn more about:
- How diabetes effects your feet
- How to keep track of your foot health
- What to look for in a self-examination
Request your free digital copy by filling out our form below!
Dr. Spencer Niemann Discusses the Importance of Diabetic Foot Checks
Dr Leber, native to Arizona, believes the quality patient care involves clear communication while offering consistent and research-based treatment that includes exhaustive conservative care and surgical options when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Western University of Health Science, CA
- Medical missions to Guatemala and Nicaragua
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency- VA
- Health System-Albuquerque NM
- Chief Resident Kaiser Permanente Sacramento CA
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes
Extensive training in trauma, rear foot and ankle reconstruction, arthroscopic techniques, biomechanical and structural deformities, congenital deformities and diabetic care.
- Spending time with his wife and 5 children
- Playing Guitar
- English (Native)
- Spanish (fluent)