Layne Dameron, DPM
Learn more about your physician and read feedback from their patients on HealthGrades™!
I enjoy helping patients understand what is happening with their feet in simple terms. I often use simple drawings or x-rays to help educate. I offer simple to more advanced treatment options and guide patients on treatments that work for them and their circumstances.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology: Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Three-year surgical training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; Michael Reese Hospital Chicago.
Training in all areas of forefoot and rear foot reconstructive surgery as well as general office practice treatments.
- Arizona General Hospital
- Arizona Specialty Hospital
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
Board Certified in Foot Surgery, Podiatric Medicine and Wound Care by the American Board of Multiple Specialties-Podiatry.
- Spending time with my wife and 5 kids.
- Volunteering in my church
- Learning new languages!
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.