Shannon Ganley, DPM, AACFAS
Dr. Ganley’s professional philosophy will always be to offer quality compassionate care geared to each patient’s needs. Whether your goal is returning to competitive sports or just increasing mobility, Dr. Ganley will discuss available surgical or non-surgical treatments to create a viable plan to meet your needs and expectations.
- Bachelor of Science – Physiology: Oklahoma State University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Des Moines University
- Completed three-year residency program in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery; Saint Vincent Hospital – Indianapolis, IN
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis Comprehensive Course; Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis Comprehensive Course; Dallas, TX
- Combined Internal and External Fixation for Trauma; Orthofix Course; Dallas, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Training; Wright Medical; Indianapolis, IN
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy Course; Dallas, TX
Extensive surgical training in forefoot and rearfoot pathologies. Including the following conditions- bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, neuromas, pediatric and adult flat foot, diabetic ulcerations, foot/ankle fractures, Achilles tendonitis and ruptures, and charcot deformities
Forefoot and rearfoot board qualified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Knitting, cross-stitching.
- Attending sporting events and concerts.
- Enjoying time with my husband and extended family in Chandler.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.