Kim Hart, NP
Kimberly Hart’s professional philosophy will always be to offer quality compassionate care geared to each patient’s vascular needs. She stresses the importance of patient education and understanding of their disease processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Ball State University
- Master’s of Science in Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner: University of Phoenix
- Clinical experience as an RN since 1991
- National Nurse Practitioner Certification in 2006
- Multiple certifications in Vein ablative procedures
- Certification as Laser Safety officer
Extensive training in vascular surgery and vascular medicine.
Nationally board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Attending sporting events and concerts.
- Enjoying time with my husband and family in Arizona and Indiana.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Prefer to choose a time that works for your schedule? Not a problem! Just click the button below to be directed to our online scheduler.